Solved Female model switch

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by [X] Meep, Jul 17, 2015.

1. So admins can be the female model now. There is a new server command

Client.AllMale true/false

I am automatically made a female when I enter the game when this command is set to false. When True, Male of course. How can we allow players control now of their gender with the help of Oxide

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't, it's randomly generated on each client based on the user's Steam ID, as are the rest of the character traits.

3. Why am I as the admin able to change from male to female then ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's the clients that generate that still as far as I know, so the clients likely have a check if they are admin or not.

5. No way to make the server believe the client is an admin but stripping all of their privs? I believe it is users choice to be female or male. I have plenty of female players on my server. There is even a clan called [PMS] ...

This aint cool

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I am aware of, aside from maybe assigning them admin/moderator temporarily and then revoking it once they have spawned. You could have a plugin block all their console commands if you wanted to as well for protection. I wouldn't recommend doing this though.

7. Sounds like it could be exploited if they were fast enough. I agree. Dangerous

8. I have a oxide server but yet when i put in the command it does not work. Do i need a plugin or something?