1. Ok so after the update that was released in the last 24 hours my server keeps "Freezing" after a bit i cant put in any commands and everything in game becomes unresponsive i cant place things or upgrade buildings or manage my inventory. I finally got an error message to show up after waiting about 30 minutes. (Shown in the screenshot.)

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Server has 16GB DDR3 so i dont know how it could be running out of memory.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438926357][/DOUBLEPOST]Well even just letting the server run with no one joining it comes up with this same error after about 15 minutes.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What's the memory usage after that time? Does it rapidly go up?

5. Ok it crashes on 5 minutes and no the memory doesn't rapidly go up but it does go up, as in it just passed 5 GB RAM usage. Edit: it just hit 10 GB RAM Usages and it still climbing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438929263][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the log for the last run there is no error message this is what I don't get..

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      36.5 KB
      Views:
  6. I got same issue here ...

I have 32 go ram for this

I already try to use -maxMem=8192 to force it to use less but doesn't change ...

EDIT:

Hum server seem to use too much ram ...

[​IMG]

EDIT 2:

Happen only with oxyde loaded ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it only happens with Oxide, then you're likely running a leaky plugin, as I run my test server 24/7 and never go above 900mb.

8. Thanks, will try to put them 1 / 1 but really hard to know when that doesn't work (need to be ingame to see that "block")

Any tips to localise which plugins make trouble ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, I just hit the issue a bit ago, but not sure what triggered it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438993928,1438974271][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you happen to be using Airdrop Organizer? That's what was triggering my issue, but an update should fix it.
    http://oxidemod.org/threads/airdrop-organizer.10076/page-12#post-117440

10. Yea the server hangs after 5 minutes then the memory usage climbs. no error and nothing in the logs.

11. @Wulf Thanks for this!

Try to remove plugins (Airdrop Organizer)

Server up for 15 min from now and no crash :)