1. Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh
    Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using the Custom Animal Spawns plugin or similar one that spawns animals?

3. No, had custom loot spawns, and and Random Deployables. Removed them just now, doing a restart. This is my restart load.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you had it before, pretty sure those animals will be there until killed.

5. Well tks, not sure what the animal part is. The ai's are moving now after patch, very slowly though. This error is totally spamming me though.

6. Code:
    (Filename:  Line: 612)Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh
    Getting spammed a lot

7. same here, is there a fix?

8. For me, this wasn't related to animalspawns, but instead the breakable doors to monuments stacking upon one another after a server restart. Since there could only be two stacks (noclipped to see that there were two stacks) the others couldn't be created due to not being close enough to navmesh (since there were already two there). When breaking them you would have to break through however many server restarts there have been until can spawn normally. Give it a day or two and the players will have broken them for you. It was practically harmless.

9. Who can help me with this problem server doe'nt have custom spawn animals
    Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh