1. CPx

CPx

I'm new to running a rust server.
    I have been receiving this error (RPC error in ITEMCMD) only when i have oxide installed on my server and when i remove oxide i can run everything perfectly fine other these two messages in my console. The only plugins i have are Vanish and Spawnconfig.

StringPool.GetString - no string for IDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Bear spawn null ?

I do require oxide as i do not see any animals spawning in my server.. Anyone know why this is ?
    or what i'am doing wrong here. I have fully reinstalled my server, reinstalled rust (pre game release vers) to my server, ran the steam update, set my command line and then reinstalled Oxide.
    still have problems with getting things to work..

Any advise would be appreciated

Thank you,
    CP.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487622560][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also receiving these messages

[02/20/2017 21:24:49] [Physics.PhysX] Cooking::cook/createTriangleMesh: user-provided triangle mesh descriptor is invalid!
    [02/20/2017 21:24:50] [Physics.PhysX] Cooking::cook/createTriangleMesh: user-provided triangle mesh descriptor is invalid!
    [02/20/2017 21:26:43] CreateEntity called on a prefab that isn't an entity! assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab
    [02/20/2017 21:26:43] CreateEntity called on a prefab that isn't an entity! assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab

[02/20/2017 21:27:46] CreateEntity called on a prefab that isn't an entity! assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab
    [02/20/2017 21:27:46] CreateEntity called on a prefab that isn't an entity! assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide does not support the prerelease branch, so if you're install Oxide over that you're breaking your server by mixing multiple versions of Rust DLLs.

3. CPx

CPx

I removed the spawn config yet im still getting the error when i drop/move items our of my inventory there a way to fix it ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my edited reply above please.

5. CPx

CPx

I would like to run a Vanilla server without the EXP/BP. I have Host Havok as my provider, There a solution to this ? supper stupid question i feel. sorry very new to this server stuff.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What experience and blueprints?

7. CPx

CPx

The leveling of Gathering and having to find blueprints. being a specific level to craft certain things. Is that not what "Experience version" is ?
    I have those two options. "Install experience version" or "install pre-game release version"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The current version of Rust does not have the XP system in it, that was removed in July of last year, so I'd use the first option there even though it is labeled that.

9. CPx

CPx

Appreciate the clarification. I will install the EXP version and go from there. Thanks for your help.
    Mind if i reply to this same thread if i run into issues?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it's related, sure, no problem. ;)