1. im looking for a plugin that will delete a players entities upon death.i know the auto purge plugin does something similar but its not what im looking for.id like to create a server were when u die you start 100% new as if you never played on the server before.it should make raiding interesting.i doubt anyone would play on it except for myself lol.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. why? With a proper configuration that can be great. You can tweak more things like better medicines, or low the damage of weapons, and will be hard to kill someone, I think you have a great idea, and I would like to see it in action.

4. thanks for the support.those are some good ideas.ill see what i can find for weapon nerfing or armor buffing.

5. I'd be happy to help you, I like creative ideas. Feel free to pm me.

6. i havent found much in terms of a ent kill upon death plugin.closest iv seen is the auto purge.i did find a plugin the allowes me to modify weapon damages tho.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488067074][/DOUBLEPOST]also streetdog i added ya on steam,im toast

7. FreshStart for Rust | Oxide - Open to suggestions as well :)

8. YOU ARE A DEVIGOD!!!!! get it? devigod-demigod.lol this is awesome ill give it a test run tomorrow when i get my test server up and running.thanks a bunch for making this.hope u didnt slave over it to long lol.