EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,115 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Same here

2. Does the config need to be wiped?

Code:
    (21:37:32) | EasyVote was compiled successfully in 2953ms(21:37:32) | Failed to initialize plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:37:32) | at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.Merge[String,String] (IDictionary`2 current, IDictionary`2 defaultDict, Boolean bypass) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:37:32) | Failed to initialize plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:37:32) | at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.BuildNumberMax () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:37:32) | Unloaded plugin EasyVote v2.0.0 by Exel80
    (21:37:32) | No previous version to rollback plugin: EasyVote
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509500475][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems like it. Probably would be best to say that in the update. Great plugin nonetheless!

3. I've got the same problem as above, type /vote and you receive a airdrop signal and I can't figure out how to complete the config json. I've included my old config which has all the server info, after you have fixed the plugin can you please fill up a new config with my server info, many thanks.
    Old easyvote config with my server details as follows, sorry I'm completely confused.
    {

"Settings": {

"Announcment": "true",

"GlobalClaimAnnouncment": "true",

"HighestVoter": "false",

"HighestVoterInterval": "10",

"HighestVoterRewardGroup": "hero",

"Prefix": "<color=blue>[Rusty-Scots]</color>"

},

"VoteSettings": {

"BeancanID": "",

"BeancanKEY": "",

"RustServersID": "121962",

"RustServersKEY": "meW8LsmpMp2dVriYYDNDNjIZafzQ48iAyH",

"TopRustServersID": "",

"TopRustServersKEY": "",

"TopServersID": "",

"TopServersKEY": "",

"TopServeursID": "",

"TopServeursKEY": ""

},

"Reward": {

"vote1": [

"supply.signal: 1"

],

"vote3": [

"supply.signal: 1"

]

},

"Variables": {

"addgroup": "addgroup {playerid} {value} {value2}",

"grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {value} {value2}",

"money": "eco.c deposit {playerid} {value}",

"rp": "sr add {playername} {value}",

"zlvl-mg": "zlvl {playername} MG +{value}",

"zlvl-s": "zlvl {playername} S +{value}",

"zlvl-wc": "zlvl {playername} WC +{value}"

}

}

4. hii
    Where should I write rust servers ID KEY ?
    "Servers": {
    "ServerName1": {
    "Beancan": "ID:KEY",
    "RustServers": "my_id:My_API_key" <- it is correct?
    }

???
    Thank You in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  5. yes, "RustServers": "123456:abc345bgf5d2h7r43"

Just like that, make sure you keep the : between the ID and API Key.

However you may want to take note that the v2 version is broken atm. You can type /vote constantly and be constantly rewarded. I would suggest waiting till it's fixed.

6. ok, thx.
    I saw this(/vote constantly rewarded), but it can only work for the administrator? or for all users?

7. everyone

8. Not working 1st nov?

(13:14:31) | Unloaded plugin EasyVote v2.0.0 by Exel80

(13:14:31) | No previous version to rollback plugin: EasyVote

9. here u have version 1.2.9:

Attached Files:

10. TNX DAF

11. EasyVote was compiled successfully in 3188ms
    EasyVote was compiled successfully in 3188ms
    Failed to initialize plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to initialize plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Unloaded plugin EasyVote v2.0.0 by Exel80
    No previous version to rollback plugin: EasyVote
    Unloaded plugin EasyVote v2.0.0 by Exel80
    No previous version to rollback plugin: EasyVote
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509576656][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nvm I see the fix.

12. FYI: 2.0 is broken

13. Version 1.2.9
    this is what i get
    EZ.png

14. 1.2.9 gives me rewards too every time I /vote

15. You have removed the json file from the directory: oxide/config/EasyVote.json ?
    You need to delete the new json file and the old EasyVore.cs ver.1.2.9 will create a new one in oxide/config when You reloaded it.

16. @Exel80 just curious as to if there has been any movement on a fix at all?

17. Im so sorry for that /vote gave reward. It was my mistake T_T" Why it does that is because i use it for debuging reason. /vote should not gave any rewards to player. I hot fix this right away! @PryMary

18. Exel80 updated EasyVote with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1509718101][/DOUBLEPOST]@JackDaw Update to 2.0.1 sorry for that "glitch/bug"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509718157][/DOUBLEPOST]@Disconnected Timed Out Just backup old config and let EasyVote regenerate config file again.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509718442][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm sorry to hear that. But most people ask me to do multiple server support etc. I try my best make plugin simple again with the admin commands (what i announce in 2.0 changelog)

Do you think api ID and KEY should be stored in config like this,
    Code:
      "Servers": {
        "ServerName1": {
          "Beancan": {
            "ID": "123",
            "KEY": "ASD"
          },
          "RustServers": {
          }
        },
        "ServerName2": {
          "Beancan": {
          }
        }
      }
    Would it be more clear then?

19. @Exel80 Although I had no issues with the new config I think what you just put would be a lot easier for the majority of people to understand where certain key information has to go. Thank you for the update/fix will re-upload and do some testing and report back :)

20. I wait few more opinion about change config file again, thank you.

Also Wulf doesnt approved HighestVoter plugin yet. I have to make few fix before you can download it in Oxide. But you can already try it out if you download it from my Github project.

OxidePlugins/EasyVoteHighestvoter.cs at master · exel80/OxidePlugins · GitHub