1. As a server owner I know the struggle of trying to find evidence of a player hacking. The game doesn't allow admins to use the necessary tools to tell whether someone is cheating or not. While the spectate system is a good tool it doesn't do any justice unless the cheater is blatantly cheating (Spin-bot ect.) There needs to be a way to see a first person point of view from the spectate menu when you hit F3. Otherwise cheaters can pretty much get away with anything. I'm not sure if a plugin can be made to make cheating easier to detect or if a first person spectate camera could be made into a plugin. I honestly think this should be a Vanilla feature in the game.

2. I totally agree on this, should be able to get it in the spectate plugin somehow perhaps?

3. Not possible, if I recall correctly Wulf even said he asked Facepunch and they weren't very enthusiastic about the idea.

4. Maybe if there was some type of plugin that detects if a player is going toward another (normally unseeable) player such as through rocks/buildings etc.. and sends a log to a file how often 'A' players head towards 'B' players and also log how far they traveled to reach the player.

I'm sure this would have a lot of false positives, but I think hackers (esp) would be a little easier to catch if you saw a player headed straight towards 10+ players a day that's out of site 200+ meters away