1. Hi there,

we all know that server running on a vote and rank when a player vote your server will rank up only for server owner getting a vote is not that easy because the players need to go to a website in order to vote on your server is for a player to match time now you as a server owner will think it will just take a view minutes because a player is on your server just to play rust now im thinking to find a way of bringing the voting system for servers in the game itself so players don't have to visit a site in order to vote this will also give server owner more vote`s form player because the only have to use /vote in order to vote on your server this wil provide more votes on your server now of cource this idea is creat bud in order to resive this goal we hope plugin devolopers can help us out this will by of cource a free project bud look form the brite side this wil help every server owner now my self im not in to plugin devoloper bud creating idea like this for example is what i like to do now becouse this will by a free project there a some Research to bud i think if we all talk and look add option this can by the next vote plugin

so please give us your thought about and how you can by a part is this
    of cource this is a big request bud as a team we can work this out

Greets RustyBirdsOfficial

if you want to contact me prive or just not true oxide you can contact me add [email protected]

2. this needs to be done!
    alot of people who dont vote is because its too much to ask for and just simply too long for some people to copy the website link to vote.

3. I don't see how you could do it without the web aspect in a way that'd work.

4. and server owner can build up there rank

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  5. Hi im thanks for help us to receive this goal im using the site for votes add:RustyBirds Official - Top Rust Servers

6. My understanding is that in order to vote on the sites, you have to use "Sign in through STEAM" button on the website, which requires a username and password to log in. And even after that, if they are logging in from a another location, theyll get an email with a code and the code has to be entered in as well.

So I dont think this would be possible unless users gave you their steam account passwords, and if its possible to turn off new location code/steam guard thing and they disable that.

I suspect some servers have a bunch of their own steam accounts and automate this to get on top of list, sigh...