1. Please provide some basic details that briefly describes the plugin you are requesting when making a request for a private/custom plugin, or any plugin. Plugin requests with no details will be removed at our discretion.

Rust Dynamic sharing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dima1809, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Dima1809

Dima1809 Scavenger

2. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

The name of the plugin is shown in that screenshot, it's not a public plugin.

4. Brko™

Brko™ Shotgun Ace

Share? lol.... its private plugin, paid plugin ;) You want it? Pay for it ;)

GREEN_BIRD likes this.
  5. ST3V30

ST3V30 Scavenger

i would like to pay for the plug in

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  6. PHu

PHu Naked Wanderer

I was trying to look for something new in the oxide. Can you do this? / Shareclan = Members in the clan. Be a homeowner or anything that a clan or any member creates.

7. mcphee

mcphee Wood Hoarder

/share clan is a part of Dynamic Cupboard Share

8. tomhud

tomhud Shack Builder

how do we find this plugin if its a paid for mod.
    is there a section or is it just luck we find the author and manage to get hold of him as i also need this mod as well.

9. Razor14150

Razor14150 Shack Builder

google DynamicShare and go to the website that isnt oxide. (would just post a link but site from what I understand is blacklisted here...)

Fujikura likes this.
  10. tomhud

tomhud Shack Builder

i found it thanks.
    I just find it weird that we have to go to external sites for paid mods.I have no issue paying for something i want - thats life.
    But its hard to know whats out there if i dont know whats there if u understand.