Rust Dynamic sharing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dima1809, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The name of the plugin is shown in that screenshot, it's not a public plugin.

2. Share? lol.... its private plugin, paid plugin ;) You want it? Pay for it ;)

3. i would like to pay for the plug in

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  4. PHu

PHu

I was trying to look for something new in the oxide. Can you do this? / Shareclan = Members in the clan. Be a homeowner or anything that a clan or any member creates.

5. /share clan is a part of Dynamic Cupboard Share

6. how do we find this plugin if its a paid for mod.
    is there a section or is it just luck we find the author and manage to get hold of him as i also need this mod as well.

7. i found it thanks.
    I just find it weird that we have to go to external sites for paid mods.I have no issue paying for something i want - thats life.
    But its hard to know whats out there if i dont know whats there if u understand.

8. $40 dollars for a plugin? Whats this guy smoking? The game is 8 dollars on Steam right now.

9. That is cheap as it takes a lot to code some it also covers all updates and support if you want to pay $10 for a plugin you wont get support or any updates if it breaks your on your own so that price is cheap if you look at what you get

10. what has the price of a game on sale on steam got to do with the price of a plugin.
    If you do not want to pay the price then go without it.Easy choice really.

11. So theres more to an addon then just a couple lines of code or a file size.
    Thers the initial writing of the addon
    Then initial testing of the addon
    Then there is is fixing of any issues that may have came up
    Then the initial release

Next is adding features and/or fixing issues that didnt come up during initial testing
    Next is code clean up

All that happens while dealing with updates from facepunch that may screw everything

12. I have faith in the modding community to provide a free mod that does the same thing, or well do without. I well understand what goes into writing mods, I wrote a few for my own use in Kerbal Space and 7 Days to Die. Is it worth $40 in my opinion, no..

13. no free version available

14. 80$ finest afghan, what else :p