1. I am not a fan of players being able to build ladders on others bases.

Would be nice if someone made a plugin to remove them like the plugin to disable signs, or made a plugin that only allowed them to be placed on access to toolcuboard
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432249757][/DOUBLEPOST]I atleast wish it was something you needed blueprint for, i could have just removed them from spawn

2. +1, I tried to edit the No Sign plugin but I can't find a good HTML api for oxide where find functions and classes like Java ^^.
    Anyone could give me the translated from NoSign mod to a new NoLAdder mod?
    - UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType<Signage>();
    - item.info.shortname.StartsWith("sign.")
    - item.shortname.StartsWith("sign.")
    - entity.LookupPrefabName().StartsWith("signs/")

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of that comes from the decompiled Rust Assembly-CSharp.dll, which you can look at using a tool such as JustDecompile or dotPeek.

4. now that its been in play for a little while we found its not a huge deal, just logging in to find your house covered in ladders. it's midly annoying i suppose. Would still want/use this though.

5. I'm trying to find the correct way to translate that code, but I think I might have the Resources folder to see the names of items and else.
    Thank you Wulf for the answer, could you answer to this last question pls? :D

6. Yeah, I'd love for people to have access to ladders but only be able to build them if auth'd on a nearby tool cupboard.