1. im searching a plugin that gives while you farm a Tree some apples or when farm a cactus/Hemp give some berries

offering a Paid to keep this plugin and the IDEA Private

Basicly
    Farm a FUll Tree get xxx apples
    Farm a Cactus Get XXX Black Berry's
    Farm a Hemp Get XXX Blue Berry's

2. I don't think keeping ideas as simple as this private is such a good idea, especially since the one you posted is popular request. I have something almost done to do this anyway, I may as well release it on Oxide.

3. Kappa are u available for private work as wel cuz my devs cant keep up with my request haha ^^

4. I'm not trying to act like I'm an experienced developer, I barely have any idea what I'm doing. Unless it's very simple I'll have to pass. Hit me up in a year. :p

5. ah if its okay i just msg u with some work and then u can let me know if u can make it or not ;P

6. @Wulf im not allowed to change this tread Wulf can u make it Solved Change title to Private plugin BetterFarm.

Heey guys this plugin is official now private made i do hope developers respect this and not make a public release on this idea

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can edit it via Thread Tools at the top.

8. @Wulf i dont have these tools thats why i ask i know how it all works ;P
    http://i.imgur.com/8HwqjnD.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493132726][/DOUBLEPOST]really lately the forum is going wrong i get subscribed to post and threads that i never seen before and now the tools are mising hmm

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries, thought they were there. :p