1. I noticed that it is possible to bunnyhop no Hurtworld, considering that it is possible to strafe and jump just as in a half life game, so I've been wondering when are you going to release a event hook that happens when the player jumps and when the player is on the ground and forcing that jump, not sure if I was specific enough.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you can detect it, it's already detectable with the OnPlayerInput hook.

3. Hey, I would have some questions about the OnPlayerInput hook, don't want to open a new topic for it.
    1. There are quite some properties (e.g. jump, crouch etc.), but is there one for emote? Couldn't find it.
    2. For the input.Use, is there some way to get the object which gets used? (e.g. doors, chests etc.)
    3. Is there some sort of easy way to block the input? (e.g. input.Process = false)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

OnPlayerInput is simply for detecting keypresses, nothing more. You should be able to cancel it by returning true/false in the hook.

5. How could I make the player jump though?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure that you can, as that's generally client-side. You could teleport them, that may be about it.

7. But is it possible to get their current velocity, then teleport them with their current velocity?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably, but you'd need to dig around in the Assembly-CSharp.dll for the game a bit as I don't know personally.

9. The bit that makes the player jump is in CharacterMotorSimple:467. Executing that code somewhere else should have an identical effect.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456117343][/DOUBLEPOST]
    1. All emote control is done client-side, so unfortunately the only way to know a player has pressed an emote button is when they ask the server if they can emote (EmoteManagerServer.BeginEmoteServer)
    2. WorldItemInteractServer controls players using objects. _currentlyTouching will hold a list of all objects the server consider a player to be "touching", i.e. able to use.
    3. EmoteManagerServer does something like this when using the Surrender emote, that's the closest thing I can think of that you could look at.