Rust Deathmatch arena

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Black Jacks, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Hello, Im not sure if this is the right way to go about it, but I want to start a small arena server, where you spawn on the airfield with all guns with infinite reloads;

just so people can practise without running around to find people, but I hate all those servers where you have to run around and find people to deathmatch with them, I'd just like an arena.

Is it possible for someone (payed work or not) to be able to do this for me? sorry if this isn't the place to do it, really don't want to cause trouble.

2. Would be a lot of spawn kills

3. Yeah that's okay, people are going to have infinite spawns anyway, I want it to be hectic.

4. I bet this is possible using Event Manager, Deathmatch, Zonemanager, and i think they're a plugin for custom players spawns. However you would just set the max points (kills) to something stupid high that nobody could reach before restart, and create like 100+ spawn points at the airfield, and set an autokit with Kits. and possibly surround the whole Radtown with highexternal stone walls which you can make never take damage via Zonemanager.