Damage Mod : Deployables

Prevents / Allows Damage to Numerous Deployables

Total Downloads: 1,017 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Colon Blow submitted a new resource:

Damage Mod : Deployables - Prevents Damage to Numerous Deployables

Read more about this resource...

2. Colon Blow updated Damage Mod : Deployables with a new update entry:

3. Hi =D

it's possible
    protect 100%
    pillar
    foundation
    ceiling

As in the Legacy?

4. Doors now taking damage because they are craftable, any chance they can be added to the config?

5. Currently using the dmg deployable's plug in on my server, since the doors changed they now take damage
    is there anyway for me to add the doors to the plugin myself or should i just wait for a plug in update

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

cheers

6. yes, i'll get to work on it. :)

7. Colon Blow updated Damage Mod : Deployables with a new update entry:

8. thank you so much :)

9. update is completed, should be avail for download. also added Doors, Window bars and Shutter/Emabrasure for protection.

10. awesome job man thank you so much :) no raiding server would have been a nightmare without it lol

11. Colon Blow updated Damage Mod : Deployables with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1446784200][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you tried my other plugin for buildings? but it does protect everything building wise.
    Damage Mod : Buildings for Rust Experimental | Oxide

or are you asking to protect those things only? walls and such would be fair game still.

12. Is it also possible to scale the damage, like in damage mod for buildings?

13. Is this normal? Noob here.
    (06:31:50) | [Oxide] 6:32 AM [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'DMDeployables v1.1.3' took: 938ms

14. I have this plugin, it wont let us open the presents. is there a fix for that beside of taking the plugin out

15. its probrably the ProtectBoxes setting. you can set it to False for now. that should allow it to work.
    can't test it at the moment. I will see if I can get a better fix in a bit :)

16. Ive installed this mod - I can destroy foundations as the mod says - But cant destroy large boxes/signs/tool cupboards (As a server owner/admin I do this a lot). How do I go about doing this?

17. you can always use the remover tool or the /erase in the build plugin.

18. Colon Blow updated Damage Mod : Deployables with a new update entry:

19. Colon Blow updated Damage Mod : Deployables with a new update entry: