Solved Custom scoreboard

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Deleted 2, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Im looking for a scoreboard plugin that will do hopefully all the following,

Chat command to open
    shows a menu with the scoreboard with the following
    player kills, pvp kill distance, player deaths, headshots, rockets fire, explosives thrown)
    reset weekly and put the top player in the player kills catagory into vip group for 7 days
    scoreboard not to count ai kills (if possible)
    scoreboard not to add ai to scoreboard (if possible)
    scoreboard should show top 25 for each catagory

If anyone has a plugin just like this and is willing to sell me a copy or if anyone is willing to make this plugin for me for some cash ($$) send me a pm :)

2. That's what im currently using mixed with another plugin that shows some in the chat, but looking hopfully for one to be made

3. PlayerRankings do what you are looking for.

4. An excellent choice for Playtime Rankings, one that my players enjoy to the fullest. However, he wants something more like a scoreboard with a reward system, which is also a good idea, and very doable.

5. that can be done rigth now with groups and assigning permissions... with PlayerRankings. Not playtimerankings

6. Sorry
    I told PlayerRankings twice
    and is this what I mean:
    Player Challenges for Rust | Oxide

You can configure the BetterChat groups and add permissions required to that group...

7. Player challenges does not work for me

I upload it and let it create .config it works perfectly for a day then just show's a blank ui after a day that mean's I need to do pc_wipe to fix the scoreborn again I previously used this plugin till last update when it now continue's to break daily for me now when using

Also I should add player challenges doesn't do everything I require it counts Ai kills as playerkills it also adds Ai to the scoreboard. I don't
    Want those things

8. Let me tell you PeterC that are you configuring bad the plugin.
    I reinstaled and reconfigure that plugin many times with total success.
    If you need to dont count NPC kills, ask him to the plugin creator, Nobody will be creating a resource (plugin) for you if the resource already exists, and you only need some tweak on it.

9. I've deleted the config, delete the plugin and reinstalled and let it recreate the config and i havent changed anything, after i freshly install if i open up the menu /pc in game it shows the menu with no names and no close button, then once someone gets a kill it works for around 1 day then after that /pc will show no names and no close button again, so i dont believe im configuring the plugin bad. im not changing anything from the default.

10. you means the plugin creator did a bad job ?

11. No I mean Im not doing anything to the files so its nothing im doing, i think all the plugin developers at oxide/chaoscode do an amazing job thats why im willing to pay. also isnt your last comment a little off topic considering its something i didnt even mention? Im here To Request a plugin im not here to discuss other plugins im here to Request One.

12. Hoo hooo my friend!! Dont be rude with ppl that is trying to help you.
    I asked it because if the Plugin is well (and I know is well because for me works perfectly and I have exactly configured as you are looking for) then seems like you can not configure or can not put to work a plugin that currently can make all what you requested.
    ...well... like Plugin Request is a biome with a lot of variety, you can keep asking for new plugins all the day... but you need to configure plugin first, just that. GOOD LUCK !

PS: If you only deleted the Config and the Plugin, try deleting all Data of that specific plugin. That can help a lot. ;)

PS2: @Wulf and mods here will tell you that if you have problem with specific plugin you must use the respective Support thread, not need to ask for a new plugin, if you need a "tweak/new feature" on a plugin, you can ask directly to developer on that thread too (taking in count that you asking for the Plugin in the forum of K1lly0u and He is the dev of PlayerChallenges too...)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  13. Well if mods will tell me that they can tell me and ill happily let them delete my topic or whatever they want. and i dont know where your getting me being rude from im just trying to keep my topic to the point im not interested in anyone coming to a REQUEST TOPIC! and basically telling me not to request it.

Also if you installed the playerchallanges plugin you should have been able to see it doesnt generate a data file or atleast not in my case. so therefor theres no data file to uninstall i have installed all of the "Mod" that was installed on my server there is no Playerchallanges.config, No playerchallanges.data and no playerchallanges.cs files in my oxide folders.

Also i see your around the forums here and on chaos.code i respect your trying to help but can you please just leave me topic alone, you may feel like your offering me help but in my case your not your just giving me feelings of anger and rage.

14. challenge_data.json on oxide/data/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.