1. Hello i seen in the past so many clients and more and i am searching basicly the same but simple

im searching a RCON that allow to connect to atleast + 10 different servers at the same time with a TAB System and as a Frontpage popup what server u wanna connect to. client based

2. RustAdmin tool does this.. just go to the configuration tab, and at the bottom you can save that config (which is the server) and you can add another one (more servers) and just click the drop down menu and connect to which ever one you want

3. i know but rustadmin logic is messed up

4. Or maybe people are messed up - its totaly simple tool for it and probably best rcon tool out there ;)
    As said above you could use battlemetrics as alternative

5. yes haha but there is no logic to start the tool go to config and then go to tab connect server and then go back to rcon that is a waist of time to be honest haha but thats just my thought more not

6. Well actualy, I dont find logic in to open tool and insta without set up to connect somewhere, I mean without set up how would you connect to your server? besides, if you would save your config and do autoreconnect, everytime you will start it it will auto connect to last saved config :) simple as f*ck ;) Trust me, there is no such simple other way.