Rust Custom plugin request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 5DG.123kac, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Hey there!

Overview:
    - Plugin manages all loot tables and heli/airdrop spawns.
    - Different loot tables for different areas (if possible - possible with rarity system?)
    - Item rarity included in loot tables
    - Ability to change how quickly loot in different areas respawns
    - Ability to customize airdrop and heli event messages
    - Permission system to change loot tables per player (not sure if this is possible)

I am currently looking for somebody who is willing to code a rust plugin which will manage the loot tables for the heli, airdrops and all other crates, barrels etc. I would like to be able to change the loot tables based on area (Eg better loot on top of the dome and worse loot in the airfield) if possible and I would also like to be able to customize how quickly said loot re-spawns and the rarity of different loot. I would like the plugin to be able to do is manage (and allow me to customize) how often heli's and airdrops spawn with the ability for me to change whether or no the co-ords of the airdrop are announced and also whether or not an announcement that the airdrop will be incoming will be announced to chat. The announcement of the heli should also be included along with the ability for me to add custom messages to said announcement. I would finally like the plugin to work with the oxide groups meaning that I could customize loot tables based on the player (Not at all sure if this is possible). I know that different plugins which manage different aspects of this do exist but I am willing to pay for one plugin which combines all of that functionality into one, easy to understand and efficient plugin. I would also like support for future rust updates which may cause the plugin to need an update. (Does not include functionality changes)

Please feel free to pm me if you would like to discuss further details

-123kac

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Sounds like Alphaloot (search google - its paid plugin), for the messages with airdrops/helicopters you can use FancyDrop and HeliControl - both here on oxide ;)

3. Ive used the majority of those plugins before (all except AlphaLoot) and none of them disable the heli by default and leave it to the game to spawn in, thanks for all the help and I believe fancydrop combined with alphaloot will work perfectly for normal lootcrates and the airdrops but which plugin could I then use to disable the heli event by default and allow me to spawn them in myself (Basically FancyDrop for helis)

4. HeliControl -----> HeliControl for Rust | Oxide
    "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter after this many seconds (default 0) - How often to automatically call a Helicopter.
    Spawning - Disable Rust's default spawns (default false) - If set to true, Rust will not natively spawn any helicopters and it will be up to HeliControl and other plugins to spawn helicopters.."

5. Thanks for the help :D