1. Basically, I just want to be able to edit the resource requirements for certain items. For example, I want to be able to increase the amount of stone required to make a High External Stone Wall be 5,000 instead of 1,500. I know there is a plugin for this on Legacy but not for Experimental yet.

2. Could be done actually with ItemConfig, BUT the values/amount is located on the client too, and the shown value is not synced over network in current game versuon...if it will ever^^ This would irritate the players.

3. The Plugin TurretConfig allows you to change the Health of the Turret, why would this be any different from other items, could the same process in this script be used?

TurretConfig for Rust | Oxide

4. Like Fujikura said above, it is possible but only on server side, on client side people would still see ex. High External Wall 1500 stones, and server will have cfg High External Stone wall 5000, and imagine if you were player, how much confused you would be if you had 1500 stone and you could not craft the wall, how much people would you know, cry in chat about this...