1. I dont know why, but mosly I love those numbers up there - Fallout pip-boy style! Anyway great work and cannot wait for it :)

2. Very impressive! Good job!
    Had the same ideas, but using the rust GUI is such a pain in the arse that i gave up.

3. Panel.jpg

Thanks all. here is a another updated version.
    Changed counter at top to work now. currently displaying the player count/ max player. Number changes when you load/unload panel or just click the counter to refresh.
    Moved panel up against right side now, and down a little. Seems to be out of the way there.

Now to add permissions and a few little things and then need some testers :)

4. I have a question, How would you maintain the correct ratio for the interface?, I ask this as most mods that have a gui on my screen will look streched as they are designed for either 4*5 or 16*9 when I have a 21*9 ratio.
    Would you be looking at adding a form of ratio setting, I know it cant be auto detected (from what I know) but even if a player could enter in there ratio.

5. I will have to check into this.. good idea. :)
    You would think you could get camera pixel height and width or something, then formulate sizing from that. ill have to look when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  6. Ok, seems I was able to muddle my way to finding players screen resolution and then convert that it a aspect ratio.

Code:
    string example = Screen.currentResolution;
    That will return players resolution and frequency in string format.

Then had to split string and get each size, convert them into Double and divide. or something like that. lol

I do see Integers Screen.height and Screen.width but, it seems they do not return a true screen size. But a modified in game size of sorts.

Now to see if I can get the buttons sizing to change for each ratio.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  7. WoW thats awesome.
    Let me know how it goes, if you share the code I would be happy to do testing to confirm, I normally run in small windowed modes when im programming. So I would happily confirm if it works :).

8. Here is a rough version of my current Command Buttons. if you guys want to try them out.
    Basically just change the /chatcommand in config file for each button to what you want. and you can also set the Text over the button there to.
    Command to open close buttons is /commandbuttons. you can also bind a key.

The server player count refreshes when opening buttons or clicking on the counter too.

No permissions for them yet. But you can show/not show secondary "caution" buttons via config. I think adding permissions for these Admin/Secondary buttons would be nice.

Screen resolution adjustment still in the works :) Plus options to use Icons (picture URL) instead of the Txt over buttons.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  9. Ok ty, can't wait to try it out. ;)

10. dude. this is sick! following

11. @Colon Blow
    Could you add skin compatibility assuming it meets the resolution?

12. Hey Colon.
    I know this thread is old, But wanted it know if you ever got somewhere with the screen ratio thing that you where looking into?

13. Yes, I did work on it.. I am away from home for another week, but when I get back in, ill let you test it out :)

14. I'd love to see this in action.

15. Hi Colon Blow, Is this idea still alive? Would love to trial some ideas if there is a release with the screen ratio fix. Thanks MrPink

16. Hey Colon, I would also be interested in an update on the screen ratio fix if you are willing to share!

17. Hello Colon. I was wondering if I can have this . I think it's wonderful and I would love to play with it and be able to tweak it and such.