1. Hi!

Just wondering if anyone else if having this issue. Earlier this year there were some changes to CUI and since then my GUIAnnouncements plugin sometimes has an issue with the UI fading out. It will fade to nothing, then suddenly reappear for a split second, almost as if the alpha channel gets reset after hitting 0 before actually destroying the UI.

Anyone else getting this? Is it my plugin being shitely coded or RustCUI itself?

2. I had a similar issue earlier (click me), personally, mine was caused by Info Panel resetting and interfering with the fade in my plugin, which I found somewhat odd. When I unloaded Info Panel it was fixed.

3. That's interesting. I'll definitely give it a go tomorrow and see what happens.

4. I know about bug, he appeared after the latest updates UI from Garry. Reset the cursor to the center of the screen also falls into this category.

5. Ahaha, my fix for update cui text or transform, more 1 month
    Client lag fix · Issue #21 · Facepunch/Rust.Community · GitHub
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497818572][/DOUBLEPOST]I sent 10 messages for month in support, always promise

6. [​IMG]

7. Confirmed, also happens with @LaserHydra's SimpleUI.

8. Still don't understand.

9. I think he reported it to the facepunch support and that's the answer he got..

10. Well that's handy.