1. Hello!

I'm trying to make the tool cupboard act as a workbench from Legacy, giving the user a boost too crafting if he's within range of a tool cupboard he is authorized on. I got the tool cupboard auth part figured out and I can, on the OnItemCraft hook boost the craft speed of items depending on if the player is authorized or not.

That said, it looks like the OnItemCraft is called only once for a queue AND also that when you queue new items, these items immediately call the OnItemCraft hook (instead of triggering it when they are actually processed).

Is there any way to get a callback of some kind when an item starts being crafted (whether it's in a batch or later in the queue)?

I want to avoid players queuing a million things and just leave the cupboard range and still have the benefit.

I could probably use a timer and just flush the queue when he leaves cupboard range or some gimmick like that but it probably isn't the best way.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434560479,1434399848][/DOUBLEPOST]Still stuck on that one. I did make progress... Even though I can't seem to get notified each time an item starts crafting, I do get called every time one finishes crafting, at which point I have access to the current build queue.

I've been able to modify the queue to make it all instant, but I can't seem to change the rate. When I look at the first item in queue, sometimes the endTime will be at 0, sometimes it will have a big value. The zero from what I gathered using the decompiler means "use the time from the bp" but the bp is actually a reference to the bp everyone uses, so I don't want to modify that value.

So questions, has anyone cloned or created a new bp "on the fly" and could this work? Could I just take the task and create a new bp that is the identical copy of the bp in question, apply a multiplier on the crafting time there and just plug it back in the queue?

I've managed to dequeue and requeue stuff with different values, so I know I can alter the queue pretty easily. I could take the first item, decrement the amount by 1 and reform the queue with a new element at start that contains 1 of that cloned blueprint with reduced time.

On a related note, did anyone figure out how the endTime works? I know it's like a tick count and it's being compared with values from Time, but its it in milliseconds, seconds, server ticks, etc?

Real close to having a legacy-type workbench mod... a little help would be appreciated :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434612013][/DOUBLEPOST]Found a way, first version is done and functional. Released it and it's awaiting approval!