Rust Craft any item at anytime

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FTM, Nov 19, 2016.

1. You can do the same in one line. Ah I see what you've done, ok.
    Code:
    player.SendNetworkUpdate(BasePlayer.NetworkQueue.Update);

2. SendSnapshot is a oxide function you just have to call it from inventory like I did in my previous code

player.inventory.SendSnapshot();

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
  3. FTM

FTM

So, does anyone want to put this into a plugin for me? xD

4. Moderator edit: Not a plugin release thread

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  5. Is there anyway to prevent the items in the hidden slots from going into a players a inventory when they die or destroying the items when a player dies?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016
  6. you can always kill the entity after player die

7. FTM

FTM

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  8. when im loading this plugin i get this error ?

[Oxide] 16:59 [Error] Error while compiling CreativeCraft.cs(16,16): error CS0128: A local variable named `item' is already defined in this scope

EDIT.

Found out why.. tryed to add more stuff than just the wood.
    how do i do that ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  9. FTM

FTM

Maybe rename it to "Item2" ?

I have no clue what I'm actually talking about, but worth a shot? lol.

10. I am trying to delete the item on player die. I wait for the hook "OnPlayerDie(BasePlayer player)" then I use "item.remove()". However, the problem is that the hidden item moves into the normal inventory before that. If the player's inventory is full it deletes an item to make room for the hidden item. How do you delete it before it moves?

11. Regardless of OnPlayerDie, there are about 20 situations in which you must remove the item to prevent duping.

12. I'm not really worried about duping. This is for a BF server. I plan to hide components on the player so they aren't needed when crafting. They could take them to the recycler but it'd probably be faster to just go mine. Thanks for your reply.

13. DylanSMR knows how to do this, I've seen him make this feature for admins only.

14. Hello, sorry for bump, after test:
    Code:
    Error while compiling: CreativeCraft.cs(20,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PortalPlayerHandler' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. It's a old version of a current private plugin

16. Ok thanks...