CountryBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 956 - First Release: May 19, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 25, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Hey wulf is there a way to add something that blocks players that connect with a proxy ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not reliably. There are services that can try to check for that, but it likely wouldn't do much.

3. I used ip-tracker.org to check but its kinda a pain in the ass to check everyone lol, but when its not possible then nvm thanks :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Problem is finding one with an API.

5. I dunno if you tested that or if the info might help, i looked up a proxy ip with the providers used in countryblock and IP-API.com tells if its a proxy and iphub.info even says: Country: Anonymous Proxy. But yea i have no idea if you can call that with the giving api or even with the plugin.

6. I get this error since the last patches:
    Code:
    (15:02:03) | [Oxide] 15:02 [Warning] [CountryBlock] Getting country for Gxxxxek (8xxxxx8) failed! (0)
    (15:02:03) | [Oxide] 15:02 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:02:03) | [Oxide] 15:02 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CountryBlock.IsCountryBlocked (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CountryBlock+<IsCountryBlocked>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show me the IP please? My only thought is that the player's IP didn't resolve to an IP, but it should show as "Unknown" in that case.

8. (15:01:33) | [Oxide] 15:01 [Info] [Notifier v2.18.0] xxx joined the server, from Poland.
    (15:01:52) | [Oxide] 15:01 [Info] [Notifier v2.18.0] xxx left the server. (Reason: Kicked: only german) <<< That was me, because the plugin didn't work for him
    (15:02:03) | [Oxide] 15:02 [Warning] [CountryBlock] Getting country for xxx (89.229.233.118) failed! (0)

Later someone from turkey want join, but get blocked by the plugin. In this case it worked fine.

9. How to block Poland? Tried putting "PL" in the config:

{
    "AdminExcluded": true,
    "BanInstantly": true,
    "CountryList": [
    "CN",
    "RU",
    "PL"
    ],
    "Whitelist": false
    }

10. Maybe try POL just a wild suggestion untill someone has the correct answer

11. Thanks for your response, but that didn't seem to do the trick..

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should just be PL, country codes are only two digits. If they aren't being blocked, their IP may not be resolving to a country.

13. It seems to work now, changed it back to PL, but it wasn't working instantly or it was indeed the IP addresses not resolving to the right country.

14. No longer works with the new version of oxide

No longer hangs IP

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't provide the countries, third-party sites do. Nothing has changed, so if there is an issue, either the IPs are not resolving to countries or the sites it uses have issues.

16. I called the country is locked and returns again. I do not understand too how blocked

{
    "AdminExcluded": true,
    "BanInstantly": true,
    "CountryList": [
    "CN",
    "RU",
    "PL"
    ],
    "Whitelist": false

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are players being blocked when they shouldn't be? Are they being let in when they shouldn't be? I'd need to see your latest oxide/logs and some example IPs.

18. The Ip are not blocked

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I need more info as mentioned in the previous post, could you provide me with that please?

20. I have it

Attached Files: