1. Hi

I just updated the server, updated oxide and all plugins wich had an update.
    Then I got the error:
    "Couldn't open /home/rustserver/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so, error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /home/rustserver/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so)"

(Just saw in an other thread what it meant)
    But didn't know before, so I removed the oxide files and put them on the server again (I thought there might have been an error from updating)
    Now the server doesn't start at all. PuTTy says "Starting rust-server: Unable to start"
    And the Gamelog is empty so I have no idea what the problem is.

Does someone have an idea?
    Or do I have to wait for the other admin to install the server completely new? :/

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the previous posts in this thread. If you are having other errors in your logs, feel free to post those.

3. thanks! fixed.

4. How do I install it?

5. The config doesn't say anything at all atm.. and the logs are also empty
    and I don't have an plugin folder in the RustDedicated_Data folder :/ should I just create one?

6. You should have the plugins folder in theRustDedicated_Data/ - or you are missing some files or are in the wrong path.
    Just simply copy the file over to that path PalaGames.

7. well i guess then i'm missing files... great :/

8. Are you using FTP/ssh or file web manager?

9. I'm usin WinSCP with SFTP (If that's what you were asking, english isn't my native language so all tecnical parts can be difficult to understand :) )

10. ok, can you upload a screenshot of your RustDedicated_Data folder?

11. sure, there it is

Attached Files:

12. wulf, is there to be a new update to oxide? look at these errors. Iam not sure if its oxides problem.

(11:43:26) | Couldn't open /home/rust/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so, error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /home/rust/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so)

(11:43:26) | Couldn't open /home/rust/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so, error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /home/rust/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so)

(11:43:26) | DllNotFoundException: RakNet

13. seems like you are using LGSM, you only have 1 folder in RustDedicated_Data? what do you get if you do: ls /home/rustserver/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins trough SSH

14. yeah... maybe I deleted them accidentally..
    If I do that it says that there isn't a path like that.

15. MrElusive, there is nothing wrong with oxide, please see the previous post for a workaround.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498158326][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Make sure you are update, you can also do: ./rustserver validate

16. validate your files with:

./rustserver validate

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  17. tried that, getting that error:

Code:
    rustserver@****:~$ ./rustserver validate
        fetching command_validate.sh...OK
    [ .... ] Validate rust-server: Validating files: SteamCMD
            * Validating may overwrite some customised files.
            * https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD#Validate
    tee: : Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    Redirecting stderr to '/home/rustserver/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
    [  0%] Checking for available updates...
    [----] Verifying installation...
    Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
    -- type 'quit' to exit --
    Loading Steam API...OK.Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
    Waiting for user info...OK
    Please set the game install path to something other than the Steam install folder
    [ FAIL ] Validate rust-server: Validating files: SteamCMD

so i guess the paths aren't done correctly by the person who created the server?

18. I get this error, Mep odrias help to install your file error "ThrowError: RustNative library could not load! RustNative (File name: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51) Self-test error: The RustNative library could not be loaded! RustNative (File name: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

19. maybe something issue with LGSM, can you try ./rustserver force-update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498159240][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please see last post in the tread: Solved - Couldn't open /RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRakNet.so | Oxide

20. Today updated. And I can not log in to the server

Code:
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/RakNet
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRakNet.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./RakNet
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRakNet.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/RakNet
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRakNet
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRakNet.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRakNet
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRakNet.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server3064/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRakNet
    DllNotFoundException: RakNet
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Native:NET_Create ()
      at Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Peer.CreateServer (System.String ip, Int32 port, Int32 maxConnections) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ServerMgr.OpenConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Bootstrap+<StartServer>c__Iterator2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)