CommandBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 985 - First Release: Oct 15, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 30, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. What?... o_O

2. when you click on an item on ur list and it spawns it in even if you dont have enough stuff

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is not special command for that, the server likely has an instacraft plugin installed.

4. it was in the recent update
    • Instacraft via the crafting menu is back. Admins can click any item in the crafting menu to craft it instantly, no resources required.
    thats of the rustafield page

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need a plugin to disable it then, there's no special command other than the normal crafting command all players use, but you wouldn't want to block it.

6. thats true thanks for the reply

7. I have tried this and i can still give myself items via the F1 item list any ideas on how to stop anyone including myself with auth 2 being able to get items like this.

In console it shows [admin] giving ***** 1 x Camp Fire

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most likely the plugin isn't loading then, as I've tested those and they have been blocked.

9. Hello, for the new f1 menu I found out how completely block these are the codes:
    Code:
    "inventory.givearm",
    "inventory.giveid",
    "inventory.givebp",
    "inventory.giveplayer",
    "inventory.giveplayerbp",
    "inventory.giveplayerid"
    I can not seem to block the moderator and not the admins! an idea?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This would be the correct set of commands, sorry.
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Blocked": "Sorry, that command is blocked!"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "AuthLevel": 2,
        "ChatName": "SERVER",
        "Commands": [
          "inventory.give",
          "inventory.giveall",
          "inventory.givearm",
          "inventory.giveid",
          "inventory.giveto"
        ]
      }
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432164039][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you are still having issues, see my above reply.

11. Ag od amongst men +1 like thanks

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those aren't the correct commands, he was stating that it wasn't working with those. See my reply for the correct ones.

13. Thanks Wulf i found it was working except if you used the "arm" button i will try your new codes which looks like it will stop that :)

14. Ah haha thanks, Also authlevel in the config file is set to two by default does that mean its blocking it for admins and moderators? If I change it to 1 will it just block commands for mods?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Setting to 2 would block only admin, setting to 1 would block moderators and admin.

16. What would I put to just block the moderator? Need to get more staff and Cant have people with those powers but I need admins to keep the give

17. Personally i would use this to block everyone and get a give plugin that you can setup the permissions for.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now you'd need to edit the code to make it == rather than >= for the levels.

Spot on. ;) Ideally auth levels would not be needed, which is what we are working toward.

19. Cblock seems to overide oxide.groups and oxide.users even after adding the same blocked commands to the perms

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, it blocks commands. ;)