Solved Command logging

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Upperking, May 17, 2015.

1. Hacker use commands I game would it be possible to make a command logger with users name or I'd?

2. I'll try and create one tonight, if anyone knows how they do it I might be able to look in on how to block them from actually using the commands.

3. ye this would be useful

4. How to log all / commands

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could hook into OnPlayerChat and listen for / commands.

6. This.

Someone nice, and smart, give us a little code for ALL / commands, including admins, to see who abuses.

7. I want a plugin that loggs certain players commands/chat if not whats the closest thing to that?

8. What do you need exacly to be logged?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It could be modified to have specific player checks.

12. How? sorry i was gone

13. You could use Regular Expression to split it down. To be more specific we wopuld need you to be more specific :)

14. Hi everyone, i'm new in this world and i want to know if is possible to LOG all the "give" command use.

I've got the Ve-give plugin and the rcon cmd too (its the same i guess)

so, can i log ALL the calls to the give cmd?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, I'll be porting my logging plugin over to Hurtworld soon. :)

16. Maybe i dont understand you, are u talking about a hurtworld plugin? i mean you port your plugin to rust legacy or what?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Errr, reading too many threads. I will be supporting every game we support with each of my plugins as able.

18. So you have a plugin to log what i want in rust legacy? xD

19. Not sure if there's a plugin that does this but. Is it possible to get something that when a certain command is triggered logs it in a file showing the time., date, command triggered, who triggered it and where is it was triggered on the map?