1. I need plugins modifies the temperature of the game example which has the snow it is more cold and in the dessert more heat than the system by default.

Do you think that his(her,its) possible?

Sry i speack bad english

2. I don't know if you can change the temperatures but you can certainly change the effect it has on players. Heat doesn't seem to do much other than adding a visual effect but still the BasePlayer class contains a field that tells you the temperature where the player is located (I don't know if there's hook you can use to detect it, but you can certainly use a timer and check for it every X seconds and apply damage or effect then if the player has a certain heat level). Cold is even easier because it will trigger a hook when the damage is applied. You could easily apply a multiplier to this damage and increase/decrease the damage depending on latitude.

I have plans for a metabolism mod that would increase the effects of cold/heat and the speed at which food/water is consumed depending on it and other conditions. Haven't got around to it yet.