Solved Clickable links

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by IceMan 5, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Hello,
    I would like to know if you know a plugin to allow us to put a direct link to our VIP kit shopping site, or that would allow players to copy the link?

2. cant in rust cant click links.

3. And to make it possible for a player to copy the link to access the site it is possible?

4. No. Like you were told in a previous thread, something like this isn't possible.

5. cant all you can do is go to use a service like Tinyurl or goo.gl or tiny.cc and give them a link they need to follow that's easy.

6. I saw it with my eyes on other servers but you do not want to answer me, the lack of respect to the views of your answer seems preferable ... I understand the mentality, thank you anyway ;)

7. Well you must have a wild imagination as it's literally not possible to get the client to do anything outside of rust, ie copying links.

8. there's no point in try to explain to him he will just ask the same thing won't believe anybody what people say.

9. only way to have a clickable link is via the server tab where is shows your server banner and server description. You can only have 1 link and you set this via your server.cfg you looking for a line that looks simalar to this but from there you can link anything you need to like your website

server.url "website here"