1. Hi,
    If i join my server i am getting a bug in the chat i first need to enter some commands before the color codes will start working this is al very annoying so i hope you guys can help me out :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That sounds like you have a plugin that is breaking the color codes for messages shown when you join.

3. Could you help my find that one?

What do you need to from me to find the problem

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to check to see what messages showed when you first connected and then look for a fix with that.

5. This shows up in my console of the server;
    Code:
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
    at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1[IProjectile].Peek () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1[IProjectile].Dequeue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ShotgunItem.FireServer (.EquippedHandlerServer handler, .GunItemEquippedState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ShotgunItem.UpdateEquippedServer (Single delta, .ItemInstance itemInstance, .EquippedHandlerServer handler, .InputControls& input, Int32 slotNumber, Boolean gearSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at EquippedHandlerServer.Think (Single tickSize, .InputControls& input) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NetworkEntityManagerPlayerServer.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NetMovementServerPlayerOwned.ReadClientUpdate (Int32 messageTime, .InputControls& input, uLink.NetworkMessageInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NetworkEntityManagerPlayerServer.C (uLink.BitStream stream, uLink.NetworkMessageInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlayerServerRPCRouter.C (uLink.BitStream stream, uLink.NetworkMessageInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Struct7.method_1 (System.Object object_0, System.Object[] object_1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    And this in my client;
    Initialize engine version: 5.3.4f1 (fdbb5133b820) GfxDevice: creating device cl - Pastebin.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those errors just appear to be some bugs with mod(s) you are using. Shouldn't cause any chat issues though.

7. how can i fix this!?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

First I'd start by unsubscribing/removing those mods to resolve the errors, then I'd try removing plugins from your server and testing.

9. I can't find the problem please help!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476557882][/DOUBLEPOST]Could it be thw livemap extension i tink this because this extention sends a message when joining

10. K just checking, i had the same problem once , had one to many , in a line and made all chat have hex codes.
    good luck :)