1. I cannot find the plugin anymore, but there was a plugin to change your in game name and would change your profile to whatever you choose. So when someone clicks your icon it brings you to that steam profile you choose.

I/E: /name "Desired Name" "SteamID64 of link you want to show"
    /name "John" 76561197985607672

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've never seen a plugin that does that. Changing the steamid that other users would see would break your user, at least last I tested. You'd essentially not even be able to move, chat, use inventory, etc. You wouldn't be able to play at all.

Changing the name is easy though, just set player.net.connection.username to something else.

3. The plugin existed about a month ago. It worked great. You could choose any name and any steam profile to link.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Actually, if you are just talking about the icon, then any plugin that change the chat can do that.

5. Yes it did. I remember using it multiple times.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. I'm so angry I can't find it. I know for a fact it was here as I used it all the time and I don't use any other website for plugins (didn't even know there was others).

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of any others, sorry.

9. The only thing I can think of it was deleted because it's not in my "watched" category. Is there a way to see old plugins that were removed?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can see all plugins, even ones removed from view. I don't see any like what you are thinking of though, and I don't recall any like that.

11. Is there a link to the archives? I've seen it before, but it's hidden.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin is "deleted", regular users can't see it, only admin/mods. All of the threads are still visible though. There are no archives.

13. Where can I find said threads?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin