1. Does anyone know how to modify Inventory or is there a plugin?
    any help would be great thanks.

2. Assuming you want to increase the inventory size of a player, I can tell you there is no such plugin available and something like that would be somewhat possible to make but would require storing a lot of data in a file and would lack the GUI you would expect which such capabilities as a plugin can't modify the GUI of a client.

3. Sorry inventory slot size?

4. Player inventory wouldnt be possible.
    But i think that Any other inventories (boxes) you could change the size to what ever

5. I think the inventories (UI-side) are all fixed, but I guess you could create some sort of page system that would allow you to switch between inventory pages by using left & right keys or something, it would just be a pain in the ass to deal with all the data and not sure how to handle the inventory when a player dies (read: what to do with the extra item pages, as left/right keys would cycle the player's inventory and not the corpse that was opened).

6. Thank you for your reply. I was playing on a modded server and noticed each slot capacity was 100,000
    that's was why i wondered.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430158985][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for your reply

7. Aaah each slot, so that's the stack size of items, there are a few plugins available that allow that StackSizes and ItemConfig if I remember correctly.

8. Thanks again, for your swift reply.