1. So I checked the eac logs earlier and its getting spammed with
    3/12/2016 6:08:03 PM [Warning] [Cerberus] Connection attempt to the back-end failed! Reconnecting in 60 seconds..
    alot of people are getting kicked on joining any ideas this shit is taking up almost 1mb

2. I have a log that says the same thing... also almost 1mg in size... any ideas?

3. maybe this is related to anti cheat not functioning properly do you have rAntiCheat as well?

4. nope i dont have rAntiCheat

5. Running rust exp. server with oxide 2.

I keep getting this error message. It's related to EAC.
    [Warning] [Cerberus] Connection attempt to the back-end failed! Reconnecting in 60 seconds..

Did a fresh wipe and on vanilla it's fine no error, but when oxide 2 gets installed it errors again.

Does anyone have a fix?

This is forcing my server to reboot several times a day randomly.

6. My users are timing out as well.

7. Looking at the file Log.EAC.txt located in the /Streamline/ folder, there are lots of entries, namely;

[Warning] [Cerberus] Connection attempt to the back-end failed! Reconnecting in 60 seconds.

This message has appeared every minute since the 15th July, 2016? Can someone shed some light on this please, and whether this is linked to some players who get stuck on the 'You're Sleeping' screen, and no matter what key they pressed, it is to no avail.

Player then moves onto another server.