1. Hi! I just downloaded the newest Hurtworld Snapshot from GitHub repository. Hurtworld is updated as well to latest version. It lead me to error:

Code:
    19:11 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2729...                                                                                                       
    19:11 [Info] Loading extensions...                                                                                                                 
    19:11 [Debug] ExType: TypeInitializationException                                                                                                  
    19:11 [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.CSharp (DllNotFoundException: /home/tomys/hurtworld/serverfiles/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/x86/libMonoPosixHelper.so)
    19:11 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall:_L_ctermid ()                                                              
      at Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0                                                                          
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                   
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                          
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                        
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                       
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                       
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                        
    19:11 [Info] Loaded extension Hurtworld v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                    
    19:11 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    19:11 [Info] Loading plugins...                                                                                                                    
    19:11 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team                                                                                      
    19:11 [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld v1.0.2729 by Oxide Team
    I was reading post where was the same issue but the problem is that I am using Centos 7 and there is no package "lib32z1" to install or update. It must be something else for Centos.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try yum install libstdc++.i686

Also please check that /home/tomys/hurtworld/serverfiles/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/x86/libMonoPosixHelper.so exists beforehand.

3. File exists in that path.

Response from "yum install libstdc++.i686":
    Package libstdc++-4.8.5-4.el7.i686 already installed and latest version

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you see a libz.so.1 file inside the x86 folder too?

5. Yes, it is there as well

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have SSH access, could you run this:

ldd /home/tomys/hurtworld/serverfiles/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/x86/libMonoPosixHelper.so

Then let me know what the output is.

7. Should I do it with sudo or without?

Here is the output without sudo:
    Code:
    ldd /home/tomys/hurtworld/serverfiles/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/x86/libMonoPosixHelper.so
    ldd: warning: you do not have execution permission for `/home/tomys/hurtworld/serverfiles/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/x86/libMonoPosixHelper.so'
    linux-gate.so.1 => (0xb7732000)
    libz.so.1 => not found
    libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0xb76a3000)
    librt.so.1 => /lib/librt.so.1 (0xb769a000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0xb7695000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0xb767a000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0xb74bd000)
    /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb7733000)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try: yum install zlib.i686

9. You're the best - it fixed the issue! :)

Thread solved! ;)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, not really solved as you shouldn't have to install that for it to work. :/

11. Is that a problem in my server setup or some Oxide programming related?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, we try to include all dependencies, but not all servers seem to be able to find them.