1. I try again to install oxide, but "start exemple.bat has not be paste as you can see on the screen. I had unzipe the file and put it in the FTP client where rust dedicated is located and you have what happened is it normal? did I make a mistake ?

Attached Files:

2. Hi Kamy, have you tried attempting to upload that specific file again?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are using a remote server on a shared host, you couldn't be using any .bat file to start the server. Instead, you'd generally have a control panel to start/stop/install/update the server as needed. Even if you did use it, your FTP client is saying you aren't allow to upload it that way, so you'd need to contact your host.

4. Yes I did and it failed again.

Ok I contact them I will see what they can do for me thanks

5. Wulfs totally right, he's too cool. Hosts restrict things like .bat files to stop people running things that aren't suppose to be running, such as another application. You should of been sent login details in an email to login to the control panel/server configuration. If you do find your login details, at the top right hand corner of verygames you can see a customer login button. After that it's just about seeing what they allow you to change from their website.

6. Thanks for your help! I asked verygames support and now it' perfect I have all my plug-ins installed now and they run very well, except one Coptor Tracker for Rust | Oxide
    It works but to use some commands you need to have the permission I try this "grant user 76561198055230335 canCoptorControl" but it doesn't word instead it works with other plug in... Maybe it's not the good way to give the permission for this plugin... On the overview they just say: "requires permissions (canCoptorControl)" But what is exactly the command to give the permission for this plug in?

7. The full permission is coptortracker.use - So you would use grant group admin coptortracker.use or grant user 'name/64 id' coptortracker.use

Glad to hear you've got it sorted

8. Perfect it works thanks a lot for your help ! :)