Not an Issue Cant place items on ground

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by Locnar, Nov 2, 2014.

1. well if it helps I started a separate server fresh brand new installed rust updated the files and then installed oxide to the latest version and still have the same issue with no plugins fresh clean install new seed everything[DOUBLEPOST=1415033954][/DOUBLEPOST]it only happens when I install oxide[DOUBLEPOST=1415033989][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been running the combination of oxide and rust for a little over a week now with no issues till I was updated last night

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't really make much sense for it to be causing issues with animals and placement of things, because as far as I know it still doesn't touch any of that just as it didn't in Oxide Legacy. I'd need @thomasfn to confirm though, but I'm pretty sure this is the case. A map wipe for Oxide should never be necessary as it just provides hooks to various locations in Rust.

3. well I finally got it sorted with game servers they got it updated and now it's working wow its all good

4. OK a full reinstall, update then installing Oxide fixed things.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  5. Same here

6. I finnaly got it to work my gsp was not fully wiping my server and that was causing issues