1. I'm running a server with G-PORTAL but it is still vanilla because i just can't get the mods to work with filezilla and everything I don't know what to do, me and my friend installed the mods like said in tutorials but they don't work and the server is still in the community section of the servers and not the modded so the mods haven't even registered with rust... PLEASE HELP GUYS!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does your FileZilla show any errors while uploading? Not all hosts allow uploading all file types.

3. well the oxide doesn't load into the server part it shows the folder underneath the release file, and when i click release/oxide/ it will show some folders but no folder called plugins, and g portal supports oxide but for some reason im just a shitty noob who can't do it

4. Did you ask the g-portal support? While being a customer there (still am, but switching providers because of pricing and they don't provide rootservers anymore), they always replied quite fast, but weren't always able to solve my rootserver related requests to my satisfaction but usually everything worked out.