1. Hello

So to make this short as possible, i am working on a new rust server (also my first) and i am running into a few issue's. The server is with the hosting company "GTX gaming" a uk server hosting company.

Now i can connect to the server perfectly fine and also so can a few other people helping me manage the server. But when i join through Direct.IP which is my only option right now, as i can not join by the server list. (Can not find the server in any of the tab's, should be in modded right?) I have Oxide installed, Rust Io and MySql now i can not for the life of me find the server anywhere? please help!! :S

2. My friend bought a server and everything was fine we can join with the ip of the server but we can't find the server online.Also Rusty can't even connect to the server

Pls help!

3. I am having the same problem

4. The server browser seems to be extremely buggy. Sometimes I'm able to find my servers, other times it's like it doesn't exist...

I advise trying to use the search box but that too could yield no results depending on how the browser feels today.

5. if you're server isn't showing up it's either because you need to forward your ports you're using.

As far as the menu goes, yeah it's a little bit of a pain. Once it's initially loaded any new servers won't show up, like if they're just coming back up from a reboot or something unless you manually refresh the whole server list.

6. How can I forward the ports that I am using?

7. Its take long time some server website before they update server there.some website ,you can register you server there and same time test connection.if you host you own pc.you cant join server that ip what you see website.you use client.connect localhost: port
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493742712][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you host own pc.go you router setting/security add there you pc ip and port what you want use/open

8. am i hate the same problem but i port forward