1. I have my own server running fine at the same time as we speak.
    But, i'm trying to put some Oxide plugins and I dont want to shutdown my server and install the plugins that I want.
    So, I made a copy of the server and installed in my PC and i'm trying to get in PC Server (the one that I want to test the plugin before put in the original server) but I cant get in the server because I dont know which IP should I connect.
    I already opened the 12871 and 12881 port, both TCP/UDP. But, It seems like 12881 is not openned so I can see my PC server on the community server list and because of that, I need to connect using an IP and I DONT KNOW WHICH IP SHOULD I CONNECT! C_C

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide plugins are loaded automatically when you put them under the oxide/plugins folder; you don't need to stop the server for them.

To connect your server manually, you can type in the local IP if hosted on the same machine, or the network IP of the machine, in the F1 console.

Examples:

• connect 0.0.0.0:12871
    • connect 192.168.1.100:12871
    Make sure you are using a unique main port and queryport for each server.

3. Try to configure your modem to DMZ state, but be aware of what this mode,do it a test, I think it will work, try also open ports in the firewall!

PS: Try F1 and type "connect localhost" or "connect 127.0.0.1"

4. Both, not working. I just can't get in to my server. I was connecting fine, i just dont know why not.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your console/logs for errors?

6. Actually, when I try to connect using: localhost:12871 or 192.168.25.6:12871 I got this both error!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450343210][/DOUBLEPOST]And, I forgot about this one:

Attached Files:

7. Please post the configuration of your .bat file

8. I solve it but, I really dont know how...

9. Solved!