1. Is there a way to call an airdrop on random coordinates? As of right now all the airdrops fall in the exact same place, and I was wondering if it was possible to either
    a) Call and airdrop and set the drop location
    b) Create a fake airdrop plane, set height velocity, etc, and then at after X amount of seconds spawn a supply crate
    c) ??? Any other ideas ???

Thanks

2. You can call an airdrop by typing 'event.run' into console. They will drop at (0,0,0) so that's an issue.
    If anyone knows how to change the position of the drop that'd be great.

3. Currently the position of the airdrops are hard-coded into the servers, basically it grabs a random start location and then flips it around for the end point. Which causes the center of point A & B to always be 0,0.

To be able to fix this with Oxide we need a few more features added to the core.

4. Would it be possible to get the Airdrop GameObject cargo_plane when the OnAirdrop hook is fired, and reposition the plane's X/Z coordinates (I have some Unity experience, so I know how to do some of this). How can I scan the server's game objects for the Airdrop plane and then reposition it essentially?

5. We don't have a OnAirdrop hook atm, don't really need it to be honest, and repositioning the plane isn't possible as it only has a starting and ending position and moves across the line between them.

6. http://wiki.rustoxide.com/Hooks/OnAirdrop

If you could change the start position the mid point (drop location) would be different as well. Any clue as to how?

7. That's for the old oxide for legacy, not for Oxide 2. The wiki isn't up to date. I know perfectly how to change it, but it's currently not yet possible.

8. Could you provide instructions on how to change this? Even if it's too hard, I can handle it. Thank you.

9. you need to edit the rust .dll manually, something that you would have to edit every rust updates.
    Edit inside Assembly-CSharp/CargoPlane.Start()

10. How can I create the CargoPlane event? I know if you instantiate an "events/cargo_plane", the cargo plane actually flies over in the sky, how can I do this?

I've tried

nill_rot = new( UnityEngine.Quaternion._type, nil )
    local test_ent = global.GameManager.CreateEntity("events/cargo_plane", player.transform.position, nill_rot)

But I get an error saying the methods supplied are invalid

Thanks

11. local test_ent = global.GameManager.CreateEntity("events/cargo_plane", player.transform.position, player.transform.rotation)
    this is easier.
    if you want to use new, for some reason you have to put spaces everywhere "new( UnityEngine.Quaternion._type , nil )" not "new( UnityEngine.Quaternion._type, nil )" (space between _type and ,)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419290341][/DOUBLEPOST]and then you have to do:
    test_ent:Spawn(true)

12. But guys, isn't AirDrops bugged anyway? I mean, we can't loot nothing from them.

13. Code:
    local entity = global.GameManager.CreateEntity( "events/cargo_plane", new( UnityEngine.Vector3._type, nil ), new( UnityEngine.Quaternion._type, nil ) )
    entity:Spawn( true )
    Works just fine for me without that space you're talking about :p
    And yes, this is currently the case.

14. I don't see any incentive to work with it right now...
    Actually I'm waiting for the Rust Devs to correct the airdrop to work with it after that.

15. For some reason timer.Repeat is not working for me. I'm doing "timer.Repeat(10, function() self:DoStuff() end)" and I get an error of "invalid arguments to method call"

16. timer.Repeat( delay, repetitions, callback ), so you're missing an argument. :)
    Examples:
    timer.Repeat( 10, 20, function() print("repeating...") end )
    every 10 seconds "repeating..." will be printed until it has been printed 20 times.

timer.Repeat( 10, 0, function() print("infinite...") end )
    every 10 seconds "infinite..." will be printed until the timer is destroyed.

17. The wiki documentation says it's optional. Is this no longer the case? Is there a way to make this repeat forever?

18. Was adding examples to the previous post while you posted this one, just supply 0 (zero) for the amount of repetitions

19. Ah, thanks for the help.