BetterLoot

A complete re-implementation of the drop system

Total Downloads: 42,586 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Hi, I am trying to code for a 5x server but I don't understand this one bit if anyone could help that would be amazing!!!

2. can you make your own loot tables and if so how would you go about doing that?

3. I need help with betterloot, or a config,
    Loot table. Json

4. 162 pages is a bit long to look through without a search function, so asking here.

I only want to edit airdrops and elite crates and leave all the other loot stock rust.
    how do I do that?

5. Hi guys,

I'm using BetterLoot plugin to manage Loot Table and amount of loot into cases/barrels but i don't know how to increase the numbers of barrels/cases on the road or at monuments ?
    Is there a plugin for it ?

Thanks for your help !

6. Hello can i please get some help here ? When i destroy the barrels on radtowns i get 20 thats perfect, But when i destroy barrels on Hills i getting 200 anyone knows?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519236159][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2018-2-21_19-2-3.png
    It says 200 around the Hills.. and close to rad and everywhere its 20 some are perfect any ideas out there ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519244836][/DOUBLEPOST]Wulf ? Please..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  7. i assume u're using betterloot plg in your server. Betterloot is bypassing the loot near the monuments and it's normal.

8. Yes im using Betterloot Rusty Craft, The problem its that i dont want to have 200 Scraps in Hill Barrels any idea how to set it at 20 max ?

9. it's not possible to edit loot config according to it's location spawn. you better to reduce scrap in the barrels also check BetterLoot Data "ItemListBarrels": and edit it as you want it.

10. upload_2018-2-22_6-33-40.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519280071][/DOUBLEPOST]I have deleted it, Its stil 200

11. Hi guys, it's possible to create separated list for all types of creates ?

12. How to remove BetterLoot from server?
    I delete all files from data, config and plugin, but configurations still work

13. i dont try it, but i think maybe a server restart, or if not just loot all crates after respawn they are still vanilla loot again.

14. Hi everyone,

could someone explain to me how the config behaves?
    I mean, only the loot is taken in the LootTable and what are the numbers, somehow I'm not really behind there.

I really wanted to kick some new stuff in and change the frequency or amount.

15. I'm really confused with how I separate loot into different types of crates and barrels.

Hope someone can help.

I don't want the same loot in elite crates as barrels and crates.

16. i have a strange message in my Web Console :
    Pls help me find out if i need to worry or not
    Code:
    Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.13.1' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: :. Path 'AllItemsAvailable['ammo.pistol']', line 7, position 22.)  at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. your answer in your question ;)

18. So we have our blacklist made but we are still seeing hemp clones, corn clones, etc.... any idea as to why? Let me know what code, if any, I need to insert.

19. Unless you're getting the clones from crates and barrels this plugin should only affect those loot tables and nothing else. Meaning this plugin won't be able to change the way Rust creates items normally outside of crates and barrels like when you harvest these plants and obtain clones or when you cook food and charcoal is created.

20. been getting this issue since we ran a server wipe yesterday, already tried a fresh install of the plug with updated loot table, did i miss something?

(14:03:45) | Saving complete

(14:07:09) | BetterLoot was compiled successfully in 3226ms

(14:07:09) | Unloaded plugin BetterLoot v2.13.1 by Fujikura/dcode

(14:07:09) | [BetterLoot] HeliCrate > 'useCustomTableHeli' enabled, but loot population inactive by 'includeHeliCrate'

(14:07:09) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BetterLoot v2.13.1' (JsonReaderException: Invalid property identifier character: ,. Path 'ItemList['ammo.shotgun.slug']', line 12, position 28.)

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(14:07:09) | Loaded plugin BetterLoot v2.13.1 by Fujikura/dcode