1. Im stuck with Gameservers.com and they have no DDOS protection and im looking for a good
    Server host for 100 Slot server that is Modded X10000
    Thanks,
    Mega Rusty

2. OVH is good hosting, try this.

3. Will look into it thank you!

4. NFO is good thats what i use

5. Okay NFO And OVH is a no go

6. why are they a no go?

7. From what I've heard when asking this question, doing much previous research, and from my personal experience..NFO and OVH are the 2 of the best server hosts that most people running dedicated Rust machines use. I'm not sure why you'd say what you're saying, I'm interested to hear why. I personally use NFO and they're the best host I've used so far, and I have had no issues with them. I have been using a full machine from NFO since April. As for OVH, I've heard many good things about them, but do not have personal experience with them.

8. Alright i will go with NFO

9. NFO don't have good ddos protection lately, all I'm hearing from other server owners is their server going offline due to a simple application layer flood. IMHO, not worth the prices they charge.

OVH have brilliant ddos protection and over the past 2 years not a single ddos attack has managed to make a noticeable affect on our server. (we used to get ddos'd at least every day 4-5 hours at a time)

Some honorable mentions (all of which with decent ddos protection):
    Dedicated Servers | Windows Servers | Linux Servers - ReliableSite
    Bare Metal Dedicated Servers, Colocation, DDoS Protection - ReliableServers.com
    Baremetal servers, Web hosting, Cloud computing and Domain names.
    The dedicated server for all your projects - So you Start

10. before 1 -2 yaer we have 3 big servers whit many ddos attacks..from^^ ..dont sure from how...=)
    than we change to ovh servers..was very very good no problems whit ddos after this...i think too, ovh is best against ddos!
    but you must little bit more pay for it...
    if you want have only a good gamerserver for less money check this link : Jetzt günstig PrePaid Server mieten - DeinServerHost .they have ddos protection but not sure is good protection or not ..not testet;)
    but you have enough money and big problems whit ddos go to ovh!than problems over =)

11. Can only confirm that OVH is 100% worth the money. You'll notice it when you get hit by a network attack. You'll just sit there and start smiling cuz it won't do anything noticable to your server :)

12. Now that I think of it, you guys are right on the DDoS issue. Personally, I'd still keep NFO and OVH as my top 2, overall at least. Minus the DDoS, NFO hasn't given me any trouble, really good customer service as well. May have to try OVH for myself soon, but NFO dropped pricing for me so they're making me want to stay, haha.

13. Can anyone send here the link to OVH ?

14. If you want a more cost effective solution you should check out Kimsufi (OVH's budget line) or possibly SoYouStart which is also OVH but a bit more pricey than Kimsufi (but with more features).

15. Gameservers are getting more and more pathetic. For more than 2 hours, they do not handle the error log. I can not update the oxide to the latest version because I can not give ftp permission to my servers! If they were not so miserable, I would not have to go back to the server at all times so that the server could be rebooted at any time due to host fatigue.
    Due to prices, I look at Jetzt günstig PrePaid Server mieten - DeinServerHost Do I know someone's experience with them? Ftp access, stable, low ping ...

16. NFO is not good for DDOS protection. Had to switch from there to OVH after multiple ~100+ GBPS attacks impacted each datacenter we were hosted at and resulted in an 8 hour null routing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508593593][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note if you are going with OVH you will need to learn to manage your own dedicated server and learn about mitigating DDOS attacks through their firewall and through your linux/windows firewall. No reason to use OVH with their cheap line of servers since configuring your firewall and permanent mitigation mode are important for DDOS mitigation.

17. OVH don't null route on their "GAME" firewall compatible servers

18. OVH doesn't null route at all, I had to switch from NFO to OVH