1. Hello, i just made this for my own server, and i tought why not share it with the community. So here you go just make a .BAT file eith this code. the .BAT file will also be downloadable from this tread, and here is the Hastebin link: hastebin:

Code:
    @echo off
    :menu
    cls
    color 7
    echo.
    echo Welcome to "Rust wiper" by tommy_vr
    echo Please type your password to start file wiping.
    echo.
    set /p pass=Password Please :if %pass% == YOUR_PW goto success
    if not %pass% == YOUR_PW goto incorrect:incorrect
    cls
    color 4
    echo.
    echo The password or username is incorrect!
    echo The file will close in 5sec
    timeout 5
    exit
    echo.:success
    cls
    color 6
    echo.
    echo That password was right! File deletion will start in 5sec...
    timeout 5cls
    echo Deleting Files
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\oxide\data\LustyMap\CustomData.json"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\oxide\data\LustyMap\ImageData.json"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\oxide\data\Kits_Data.json"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\oxide\data\NTeleportationHome.json"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\*.sav"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\*.txt"
    del "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\*.db"echo Files Deleted! Now deleting folders (This may take some time).@RD /S /Q "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\storage"
    echo ...
    @RD /S /Q "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\user"
    echo ...
    @RD /S /Q "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\ugc"
    echo ...
    @RD /S /Q "C:\Rust\server\rustds\server\SERVER_IDENTITY\oxide\data\KDRGui"
    echo ...cls
    color 2
    echo.
    echo All files deleted! Starting Map seen change.
    ping -n 3 google.com  | find "Reply" > nul
    set /a num=%random% %%999999 +111
    clsecho echo off > Run_DS.bat
    echo :start >> Run_DS.batecho. >> Run_DS.batecho cd rustds >> Run_DS.bat
    echo RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.url "SERVER URL" +server.worldsize "4000" +server.descreption "SERVER DESCRIPTION" +rcon.password "RCON PW" +server.headerimage "HEADER IMAGE (LEAVE BLANK IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY)" +server.hostname "HOST NAME" +server.port "28015" +server.identity "SERVER IDENTITY" +server.seed "%random%" -logFile "output.txt" >> Run_DS.bat
    echo cd ../ >> Run_DS.bat
    echo. >> Run_DS.bat
    echo goto start >> Run_DS.batcls
    echo.
    echo Map seed changed! Please wait...
    start update.bat
    ping -n 3 google.com  | find "Reply" > nul
    echo Everythings OKAY! You can close this file now.
    timeout 5
    And remember to change the Password (Default "YOUR_PW") to what ever you want, and change the file paths to match your server. Also change the Run_DS.bat on the bottom to match your server. And it will do everything automaticly for you! This will also update your server, but the update.bat file has to be in the same dir.

I hope this helped you out, becoause it's a real time saver for me ;)

This will not update Oxide, so you have to do that manually, but after that everything should be ready to use (After changing file paths).

I will try to make a script that downloads oxide automaticly and replaces it, but that will happen at a later time.

The password is not needed, just me playing arround.

Im sorry for any misspelling or bad English, English is not my native language.

If you have any questions, or problems just comment.

Attached Files: