1. sup guys

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to write a script, but I wouldn't recommend automatic updates as you'll end up with issues.

3. Auto Update
    create archive in the block of notes
    Save: server.bat

D:\hurtworld\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\hurtworld\steamcmd\hurtworld +app_update 405100

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't automatic updating, that's just updating. That should only be done when there are updates out, else you'll uninstall any mods you have installed.

5. Can you explaing what you mean with "else you'll uninstall any mods you have installed", map will be wiped? players wiped? plugins?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If using Oxide (or any other mod), updating the server via SteamCMD will just make it unmodded. Automatically updating Oxide could also result in a broken server unless you implement version checking in order to get a compatible build.

7. But if i update my server by steamCMD, and then install oxide again in my server files, nothing should happen right?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to make sure that Oxide build is for that version of the game server, otherwise things may break or it may not start.

9. Thank you, so it will be faster