1. By doing
    Code:
    Sql.Builder.Append($"SELECT * FROM kits LEFT JOIN kits_reloading ON kits.id=kits_reloading.kit_id WHERE kits_reloading.steam_id = {SteamUserID};");
    I get the error.

MySql handle raised an exception (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Dictionary keys are unique and you cannot have more than one of the same key. This is a standard C# exception.

3. Tell me, I just always wrote in PHP and everything was fine there) Can I find out an alternative, JOIN of two tabs in C #?

4. As far as i understood, Oxide cannot handle multiple columns with same name due to the limitations imposed by the Dictionary.
    And it's totally correct, why the heck you gotta have two identical columns in query result?

You need to rewrite your sql query, namely you should qualify columns instead of just using * shorthand.

5. Yes thank you. Already rewrote. It used to display 2 unique ID cells

Maybe someone interested is the code

Code:
    SELECT kits.*, kits_reloading.time_used FROM kits  LEFT JOIN kits_reloading ON kits.id=kits_reloading.kits_id WHERE kits_reloading.steam_id = {SteamUserID};

6. In any language you should name your query column and result differently, it doesn't matter if in php it work, you should do a correct understandable code in any language.
    As php is automatically replace the array[key] when it exist, c#/c++ don't do it because of Dictionnary purpose