1. Help please!
    Error while compiling: CupboardGUI.cs(70,77): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

2. Em... dude, there did this plugin cam from? This is due to patch, that has been for a loong ago.
    Where did you get it? Who is the developer?

3. I do not remember who the developer is, please help me with this plugin

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to the author tag, it's you, but I'm assuming that isn't accurate...

In short though, you need to remove the MemoryStream usage and call the www.bytes directly.

5. @Dima1809 as Wulf mention - you are listed as the dev there.
    So? If you are the developer - feel free to do it yourself!
    There is a bunch of examples overs the oxide, enjoy =)
    P.S. I bet you just stole this plugin from some kind of the private storage...

6. author is not me, the author Enigma

7. Then why you are listed there as an author? Stealing over peoples job is not a good thing.
    Also - you said above that you don't know who author is, so..... Seems like you lied to us =D
    As far as you know the author - ask him to do so.
    No one here wants to do the job for you.
    You can get help if you would provide the information about what you've done already to achive your goal.
    You don't look like a type who can do anything, so you want a job to be done for you. Cool. I can do it. But not for free, ofc =)

8. @Dima1809
    Change
    Code:
    imageFiles.Add(queue.name, FileStorage.server.Store(stream, FileStorage.Type.png, CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID).ToString());
    to
    Code:
    imageFiles.Add(queue.name, FileStorage.server.Store(www.bytes, FileStorage.Type.png, CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID).ToString());
    And change this line so it shows the real dev
    [Info("CupboardGUI", "Enigma", "1.0.6")]

9. thank you very much

10. Dude, why have you done this? He probably stole this from someone, so you just helped the thief....

11. No way to know that

12. The irony of this situation is hilarious

13. This plugin I bought, the author disappeared and does not do any more plugins