Arena

Discussion in 'Rust Development' started by TheBandolero, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Hi guys, i'd love to make an arena on my server.
    I should feature:
    - zone for the arena (ZoneManager or Magic Zone????)
    - teleportation to the zone by command.
    *****The command would be an alias (alias plugin) /arena that would trigger whatever command of whatever plugin that TPs player to the arena.
    *****Perfect thing would be TPing to the arena, but at different random spawns with the same comand (/arena alias above mentioned).
    ***** TPing back to where player was before TP to the arena, with his original inventory, with a simple command alias /leave
    *****player would get a kit when arriving at arena and everytime he respawns in it (i suppose Kits plugin)
    *****player respawns everytime he dies at a random spot in the arena zone, and gets the kit.

Other features are just details i dont care about right now until i get to do the mentioned above features.

can i get any guidance on this? I've looked into Magic Zone, ZoneManager, NTeleportation and Magic Teleportation, but cant figure out how to do all this. Also Magic Zone seems to not be compatible with NTeleportation, is it?

any help is appreciated. thx in advance for any guidance! <3

2. Hello,

The easiest way for you as non developer is to use the EventManager with EMInterface and event plugin that are linked to overview

3. ok, thx a lot!! I'll take a look at those right now. any other advice guidance is still welcome.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497613551][/DOUBLEPOST]can i make the event permanent? becausr i want it to be an open arena where everyone joins and leaves whenever they want. so there shouldnt be no time limit. another question, do you know how to display sphere that shows the zone limits with zone manager? couldnt find how to. thx