Hurtworld Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ViTaliY_VS, Dec 29, 2015.

1. yeah we need one

2. I could make a shared ban list on my website.
    Currently I am also banning players for advertising so then we could make a separate one for cheaters

3. Yeah Enhanced Ban System | Oxide has this option to post it online, never tried to use it (don't have php on my server).
    Maybe 1 website with all proved hackers

4. I could try to create a database.

5. we Desperately need a Custom AntiCheat again caght a hacker on my server walked thu the wall of my base and it had nrz someone be a champ and create one need one like rust has can u do it @Pho3niX90??

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you sent a detailed report to EAC and Hurtworld?

7. yeah hes still playing he just lies and said he had Admin privileges and he doesn't so its a catch 22 trying to prove he has no admin rights and that hes using a hack :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481512938][/DOUBLEPOST]id even be willing to Donate Wulf if u did make it for the public :) i know its prob not easy to code but least hw has a chance to catch these bast*rds

8. I support the idea to form AntiCheat made by @Wulf or someone from the developers.

9. I tink Bankrollstudios need to take action there selves

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I do not have time to handle that. EAC and Hurtworld already offer anti-cheat, but it can't be improved if people do not submit issues to them.

11. ok i won't say it again EAC is Rubbish Wulf if it was any good it would detect there cheat but instead dose nothing Another Failure from our HW admins who don't give a shit except make money and i submitted proof but yet the guy still plays

12. Hey make sure you use the PlayerRestrictions and VPN block mods. They make admin life a lot easier :) Can block people with previous vac bans and trying to use 3rd party connections and whatnot.

As for cheating, honestly ever since the last couple of patches things seem to be vastly improved in regards to the widespread cheating. It still happens but seems to be a lot better. I haven't had to ban anyone for it in well over a month now.

But anti-cheat plugins are always a good thing if we could get one :)

13. I am already using those plugins but the new cheaters just keep playing i hope the improve it with the 15 December update

14. @CaptainNebulous i do have them things installed still like u said a Anticheat would be nicer

15. Makeing a anti cheat plugin isn't sloveing our problems I think.
    We all should report everything towards the develoment from hurtworld.
    Look I won't say they are lazy but what I want to say is before makeing any updates from the game they have to focus first on some important thinks like bugs and fixing they eac system.
    If hurtworld is going to fix they eac system I think thay hackers will disapear shortly.
    So again makeinf an anti cheat plugin for hurtworld doesn't.
    Well at least it will work but I think the developement team from hurtworld have first to fix they bugs before comeing with updates

16. Bankrollstudios is paying EasyAntiCheat so the problem isn't by them but so far as i know it isn't working whit the oxide mod online with vanilla Hurtwolrd

17. So you saying noe hackers and cheaters haveing free wat to do whag they want.
    Alright then someone need to brake the law and doing something about it because I got the feeling that they arn't giving a shit about those hackers

18. we need a event plugin to keep this game intresting kinda geting boring with the no updates can one of u plugin developers make a plugin like a event plugin like rust capture the flag least we can have sum fun

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  19. Easy anti cheat doesn't even have doing anything with oxide its from the game his self and if hey are paying for easy anti cheat well i guess they have to use something else because explain it why it is working for rust but not for hurtworld....

20. its not working for rust TruxDeadnitro are u really that blind i wont say here whos providing the cheat but trust me i know people who use there hack and it is 100% undetected updated as soon as its detected thay take it down and updated again to undetected and oh yes thay have a hwid spoofer that allows them to jump hardware bans