Rust Animal cage fights

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Miji, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Animals now have a bit more AI, so i wonder if we could create an event where two animals are placed in a cage, forced to fight and people bet on the outcome?
    (not humanities greatist moment)

I imagine there would be quite a few "Bad lands" style servers that would use this plugin. It would work well on servers that have a psuedo town setup.

It shouldn't be limited to only Chickens, it could be any kind of match up;
    > chicken vs chicken
    > chicken vs wolf
    > bear vs bear
    > boar vs HumanNPC

etc.

2. Using Event Manager and Spawns Database with a custom plugin utilizing those plugins that spawns a certain type of animal in each spawn point(command-based) in a player-built zone area could easily work :p

3. Nice and easy, but I wonder can you force the attack cycle of the animals and cause them to target each-other.

Btw - Thank you mr(s) moderator for altering the title of this thread to a more PG friendly version. Though the term previously used accurately describes two male roosters embroiled in a life and death battle. :)

4. That depends on the AI rust is capable of thus far, but I would have to see what I'm working with after decompiling.

5. I'm calling the animal welfare institute!!! ;)

6. Sounds like someone is curious :
    Question, have you ever crafted a furnace? Just watch the kill feed on any modded server with that plugin installed and you will see how we Rust'ers treat the Animal kind. :)