AngryPromotion

Moved

Total Downloads: 104 - First Release: Nov 14, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 18, 2017

5/5, 2 likes
  1. Tori1157 submitted a new resource:

AngryPromotion - Automatically add users to a group if they have a specific word/phrase in their steam name

Read more about this resource...

2. Tori1157 updated AngryPromotion with a new update entry:

3. I'm aware of that, i discussed this with Wulf and he approved the plugin. One thing (No offence to Kappasaurus) that this plugin has that NameRewards does not have, is more config options. In the future i plan to add more ways to promote your server, this was just the first version of that. As a matter fact, i am currently working on a system that i will be adding to this plugin.

4. Oh okay. Ty for info :D

5. No problem ;)

6. This plugin remove automatically reward for users, which deleted phrase from the nickname?

7. Yes it does, I'm about to put in a config option to be able to disable this feature.

8. Tori1157 updated AngryPromotion with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  9. Tori1157 updated AngryPromotion with a new update entry:

10. Not bad. Not bad at all =)
    But way overcoded. Do you wanna see my veresion of it? Made 2 days ago by the request as the private one, pm me if you wanna =D

11. i have one error (hurtworld)

Code:
    16:21 [Error] Error while compiling: AngryPromotion.cs(244,45): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `IsServer' and no extension method `IsServer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    I do not have the latest oxide, because on the newest oxide version does not work many other important plugins. Would that fix it or not?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide. Can't complain about a plugin not working if you're not updated. :p

13. If many other plugins were running on the latest oxide then I would do it, but what is the point of updating oxide when I lose half of the valid important plugins?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin isn't updated, then they'd need to be updated.