Solved Alternative loot plugin?

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by Bezz 2, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Could anyone give me a good plugin for better crate and barrel loot but not BetterLoot because you cannot customize the things that spawn on top of the sphere and rad towns.

2. you could go with LootConfig, or - thats what I would suggest to You - go with AlphaLoot (paid plugin)

3. Than you

4. was a bit disappointed in seeing they are charging more than the game for the plugin :)) whats the difference using alpha then better loot lets say for instance

5. Alpha loot has preset loot tables. That's literally the only difference.

6. Is there a plugin to load default Rust table and just increase amount of loot gathering ?

I use MagicLoot for the moment, but change the loot table by default (Heli, Airdrop, Barrels...)

7. I looking for plugin to multipile a scrap spawning under barrel:(?

8. would never use some plugin that the plugin price is more than game lool... thanks

9. BetterLoot works just fine you just have to config a TON to get it the way you want

10. does anyone have the config for one the loot table and for the multiplier that can allow scrap to spawn(more of it?) im kinda new on that side of rust server management and this new system of blueprints and components and such got me in a confusing way.

11. There's no easy way with betterloot it's how ever you want your config just test it over and over

12. well is there a example to that i can add to increase scrap drop?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507686161][/DOUBLEPOST]or is there a better plugin that can do it better by default?

13. cant get the scrap to increase